Episode 3, Part 2.
After the short coffee break (Part 1), Richard Bawden and Nadarajah Sriskandarajah continue to talk about Richard's work to develop teaching and learning in the field of rural development.
Two central themes:
- The important role of world view
- The concept of systemic learning
- Richard Bawden: Emeritus professor at Western Sydney University
- Nadarajah Sriskandarajah: Professor Emeritus at Dept. of Urban and Rural Development, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) in Uppsala
- Jan Stockfors: Educational developer at the Department of Learning and Digitalization, SLU
- Johan von Feilitzen: Recording and editing, Utbildningsmedia at SLU