Regulations for doctoral education
The doctoral education at SLU is regulated by the SLU guidelines for doctoral education which is decided by the vice-chancellor.
For a specific doctoral student, the version of the guidelines applies that was valid at the point of admission for that student if the student does not choose to change to a newer version. Please observe that before 1 January 2013 faculty specific guidelines were valid for the doctoral students admitted at that time.
Here you will find forms and check-lists for doctoral education at SLU.
- Admission regulations 2018
- University guidelines for doctoral education 2019
- University guidelines for doctoral education (for students admitted after 1 July 2015)
- University guidelines for doctoral education (for students admitted after 1 January 2013)
- Faculty-specific guidelines for doctoral education (for students admitted before 1 January 2013)
- Degree outcomes for doctoral degree
- Degree outcomes for licentiate degree
- Doctoral education subjects and general study plans
- The Swedish Higher Education Ordinance
- Cheating and plagiarism
- Insurance for PhD students with scholarship
- Travel grants and stipends
- Guidelines for joint degrees
- Joint and double degrees