Information for researchers
This researcher support page lists links to webpages with information for researchers at SLU.
The page is administrated by the university's web team, with information collected from the staff web and from SLU's external web.
If important information is missing, or if you find broken links, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the content of the specific pages, please contact the page editor for each page!
Archiving of research materials | Doctoral education | Ethical questions | Funding and finances | Geographical IT | Information retrieval | Infrastructure | Language support | Legal questions | Patents and commercialisation of research results | Publishing | Research careers | Researcher mobility | Social life / Cultural exchange | Statistics support | Provide the proper SLU address when publishing
- Manual for managing research material, with quick reference guides and more.
- Records and archives management
Doctoral education at SLU : doctoral degree outcomes, rules, regulations, guidelines and contact persons.
- Animal experimentation at SLU (in Swedish only)
- Ethical review - animals: Swedish Board of Agriculture
- Ethical review - humans: Central Ethical Review Board
- Scientific misconduct and plagiarism: SLU's guidelines on scientific misconduct
- Current calls for research funding (internal and external)
- Financial administration at SLU
- Research funding; Calls for proposals, consulting, general assistance with applications and contracts, etc
- Status reports on project finances
Consultations, software assistance, courses etc: GIS support
Courses and seminars on information retrieval, competitive intelligence, etc.: Library, research support.
- Research infrastructure (info and special grants)
- List of research infrastructure/facilities available at SLU
Find the SLU language policy and many useful tips and tools for writers on the language pages.
Free assistance with questions related to cooperation with industry, patents, contracts, business law and financing: SLU Holding
The scientific publication process, open access, parallel publication, bibliometrics:
- Open access
- SLU's publication database
- E-publication at SLU
- Publishing strategy
- Bibliometrics - background, scope of use etc.
SLU’s career ladder, guidelines for admission of docent (reader/associate professor) and advancement.: Academic career (in Swedish)
- The research fellowship programme Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions
- Staff exchange as part of the programmes Erasmus and NordPlus
- Families for International Friendship. FIF is a voluntary, non-political organisation which arranges contacts between guest researchers at Uppsala University/SLU and the residents of Uppsala.
- Guidance in statistical and mathematical issues is provided for SLU employees by the Centre for Statistics.