Frequently asked questions – New travel agency starting 1 October 2022

Last changed: 29 September 2022

SLU will be using the Stureplans Resor travel agency as of 1 October.


If you cannot find an answer to your question here, please contact


When will training sessions for the new travel booking system be held?

To facilitate the change of travel agency, on 1 October, you can now register to one of our webinars.

At the webinar we will guide you through the new booking system. After registration, you will receive a code for the webinar and the opportunity to save the event to your outlook calendar.

The webinars lasts 45 minutes and will be recorded and made available afterwards via SLU Play.

3 October 13:00  (Swedish)

12 October 09:00 (Swedish)

12 October 13:00 (English)


I have already booked travel. What should I do?

If you have already booked your travel using Egencia, you do not need to take any action. Your booking is still valid, even after 1 October.

What should I do if I need to book business travel before 1 October?

Continue to book your travel via Egencia up until 30 September, even if your travel will take place on 1 October or after.

I want to book travel for other employees, and for guests. How can I do this?

Ask your line manager to send an email to with approval that you need authorisation to book for other SLU staff and guests. 

Other questions

If you cannot find the answer to your question in the FAQs, please send an email to