- Dissertations Dissertation Rortana Chea
- Dissertations Dissertation Anna Kendall
- Dissertations Risk, reproducibility, and reproduction: Essays on scholar’s analytic decisions and consumers’ product purchases
- Dissertations Fish life histories in a warming climate: a mechanistic basis of change and a community context
- Dissertations Metabolites in fish and humans as a response to different food ingredients
Professional development and future career for doctoral students
For doctoral students, there are many different ways to develop their skills and many different career paths. It may be wise to discuss plans for future careers with the supervisor group, so that courses and education can be planned with the career plans in mind.
Need to talk to someone?
If you feel a need to talk to someone, a counsellor or psychologist, you can contact either the Occupational healthcare (företagshälsovården) or your local health centre (vårdcentral). You are also welcome to contact the University Chaplaincy (universitetskyrkan), they are open for everyone regardless of religious or spiritual beliefs. The Doctoral student ombudsman/counsellor at SLU is also available for advice and support.