- Dissertations Who comes first? Implications of the plant-microbiome-soil continuum feedback on plant performance
- Dissertations Oats in the diet of dairy cows – Milk production and enteric methane emissions
- Dissertations Growth trends and site productivity in boreal forests under management and environmental change: insights from long-term surveys and experiments in Sweden
- Dissertations Forested buffers in agricultural landscapes : mitigation effects on stream–riparian meta-ecosystems
- Dissertations Digital soil mapping and portable X-ray fluorescence prediction of cadmium, copper and zinc concentrations as decision support for crop production
Need to talk to someone?
If you feel a need to talk to someone, a counsellor or psychologist, you can contact either the Occupational healthcare (företagshälsovården) or your local health centre (vårdcentral). You are also welcome to contact the University Chaplaincy (universitetskyrkan), they are open for everyone regardless of religious or spiritual beliefs. The Doctoral student ombudsman/counsellor at SLU is also available for advice and support.
Professional development and future career for doctoral students
For doctoral students, there are many different ways to develop their skills and many different career paths. It may be wise to discuss plans for future careers with the supervisor group, so that courses and education can be planned with the career plans in mind.