Accessibility in Canvas
- Accessibility in Canvas - Tables Just as text must be formatted correctly, so must tables and lists be formatted so that screen...
- Accessibility in Canvas - Documents Documents that you upload to Canvas must also meet the availability requirements.
- Accessibility in Canvas - Text Make use of the formats and formatting available in the Canvas content editor. This is so that...
- Accessibility in Canvas - Pictures When you add an image to Canvas, it must have alternate text for visually impaired users who use...
- Accessibility in Canvas - Accessibility checker The Rich Content Editor includes an accessibility tool that checks common accessibility errors...
Servicedesk helps you with:
- Support and permissions.
- New course rooms and copying courses.
- Sandbox (a test room where you can try the tools).
- Create users missing in Canvas and not in Idis.
You reach Servicedesk via extension 6600 or email@example.com.
- Pages Pages store content and educational resources that are part of a course or group. Pages can include text, video, and links to files and other course or group content.
- Discussions Canvas provides an integrated system for class discussions, allowing both instructors and students to start and contribute to as many discussion topics as desired.
- Files Files can house course files, assignments, readings, or other documents, as well as profile pictures and user-specific files.
- Detect possible plagiarism with Ouriginal With the integrated system "Ouriginal", all types of assignments can be checked against a large number of sources to detect possible plagiarism.
- SpeedGrader SpeedGrader is an exciting and efficient way to grade your assignments, quizzes and graded discussions. It allows you to view and grade student submissions online using a simple point scale or a complex rubric.
Published: 29 September 2022 - Page editor: firstname.lastname@example.org