The FOCUS project aims to better make use of and develop the skills and resources that exist among SLU employees.
Through FOCUS, SLU employees have access to an individual sounding board, whether you want an inventory of your skills and your development needs more systematically or if you need help with individual issues or "dilemmas" related to well-being and development of your work.
FOCUS calls are suitable if you want to:
- Get a clearer picture of your skills, personality and needs
- Find a new approach to work
- Prepare for future employment or professional exchange
- Prepare for appraisal interviews
- Change career direction
FOCUS talks are individual, confidential, and focus on your work situation and your questions. Through the talks, you will get the opportunity for self-reflection, become aware of your own thoughts and attitudes, and as a result, you will be able to better support yourself and counteract your own limitations. You have the opportunity to participate in a total of six FOCUS talks.
To book a first Focus call, contact:
- Previa (Umeå, Uppsala, Alnarp och other sites): Manager/equivalent or employee make orders mainly at the customer webbpage.
- Avonova (Skara, Lysekil and Visby): Manager/equivalent make orders mainly at the webbportal. Employees make orders by telephone.
The project is funded by central funds and has a steering committee composed of the chairs of SACO, SEKO and ST and the head of Human Resources at SLU.
For more information
If you want to know more about how we can support you in career and skills development, you are welcome to contact your HR specialist. Read more information about occupational health at SLU, here.