Writing a specification of travelling expenses
Travel expense reports are processed in Primula. Below you can read in-depth information about reimbursements for travel, subsistence allowances and agreements at SLU. A quick guide on creating travel expense reports is also available.
Information about travel expenses/allowances and agreements at SLU
Write your specification of travelling expenses in Primula self-service. Please read the quick guide for travellers and the quick guide for certifiers which can be found as help links on the right side of the Primula report page.
- Rules for one-day business trips apply if you have been away for a minimum of 9 hours.
- You will be reimbursed with the per diem amount set by the Swedish Tax Agency.
- The per diem allowance also applies to international travel.
The reimbursement for travelling time is handled separately from the specification of travelling expenses and can be found under the tab Compensation/comp leave. You must state how many hours of travelling time you have the right to be reimbursed for and enter the number of hours. The system then calculates it into SEK, or, if you have an agreement with your manager, compensatory leave.
- If you have non-regulated working hours or annual working time, you will not be reimbursed for travelling time.
- If your working hours are set (not flexitime), you may be reimbursed for up to 8 hours per day for all travelling time outside of working hours.
- If you work flexitime, you may be reimbursed for travelling time before 6 a.m. and after 7 p.m., on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, up to 8 hours per day.
Travelling time is primarily reimbursed in SEK: full-time monthly salary/320. You and your manager may agree on reimbursement in the form of leave: 1 hour of travelling time = 30 minutes of leave. Always enter the hours you want to be reimbursed for (according to the regulations) and the system will calculate your reimbursement.
- Villkorsavtal (see chapter 10) (only in swedish)
- Avtal om ersättning m.m. vid tjänsteresa och förrättning utomlands (only in swedish)
- Lokalt kollektivavtal vid SLU om ersättning mm vid tjänsteresa och förrättning (only in swedish)
- Information on travel and related agreements
Reimbursement / allowances:
- Skatteverket: Traktamenten och andra kostnadsersättningar (only in swedish)