- News from the NJ Faculty Board meeting, 7 December The faculty board met on 7 December. Here is a summary of the most important decisions taken at t...
- Letter from the Dean Despite the troubled world that we live in, our faculty has certainly had its share of good news...
- Docent Lectures at NJ Faculty available on SLU Play You can now see the docent lectures held at the NJ Faculty on September 19 and 20, on SLU Play. T...
NJ news for employees
- 17 Feb Department of Molecular Sciences Metabolites in fish and humans as a response to different food ingredients
- 15 Feb Seminar: Crop domestication shaping microbiomes
- 17 Feb Fish life histories in a warming climate: a mechanistic basis of change and a community context
- 15 Feb Interdisciplinary research and applications
- 8 Mar How can you work practically with interdisciplinarity?
- 22 Mar How interdisciplinarity has affected academic careers
- 14 Mar – 15 Mar Study visit and Workshop in Mörrum: Climate and Societal Benefits with Fast-Growing Broadleaves
- 17 Apr – 26 May Advances in life cycle assessment, 5 HP/ECTS
Published: 05 October 2022 - Page editor: email@example.com