- For teachers and directors of studies Teaching in Higher Education, basic course
- For teachers and directors of studies Teaching in higher education, step two
- For supervisors For teachers and directors of studies Educating for critical thinking and criticality Critical thinking and a critical approach are important recurring themes in higher education.
- For teachers and directors of studies Grading and Assessment
- For teachers and directors of studies Education for sustainable development; course leaders
- For supervisors Doctoral supervision
- For supervisors For teachers and directors of studies Teaching Active E-learning A course that aims to develop the skill to use active e-learning by using the ideas from the...
- For teachers and directors of studies Project course, advanced course An advanced course in education which aims to further develop the participants in their role as...
- 8 Sep Introduction to Inspera
- 29 Sep Supporting PhD Students at the Start of their Journey
- 10 Nov Navigating the complex curriculum in doctoral education
- 23 Nov Teaching creatively in Higher Education
- 7 Dec Exploring the key domains of co-authorship practices: academic integrity and authorial (academic) identity
System courses and workshops
Published: 22 April 2022 - Page editor: email@example.com