Composition of Fur
Fur is composed of the vice-chancellor or a member appointed by the vicechancellor (chair), a member or deputy of the faculty board or a vice-dean from each faculty, and four members appointed by Sluss. The composition and duties are goverened by the vice-chancellors delegation of authority. The doctoral student representatives are appointed by Sluss. The faculties’ directors of studies for doctoral education are entitled to attend and speak at Fur meetings.
Members up to and including 31 March 2025
- Ylva Hillbur, pro vice-chancellor, chair
- Åsa Lankinen, vice dean, LTV Faculty
- Petra Fransson, vice dean, NJ Faculty
- Göran Spong, vice dean, S Faculty
- Henrik Rönnberg, vice dean, VH Faculty
- Poorva Sundara Rajan, doctoral student, LTV Faculty
- Agnes af Sandeberg, doctoral student, NJ Faculty
- Carl Lehto,doctoral student, S Faculty
- Adrien Kroese, doctoral student, VH Faculty
Entitled to attend and speak
- Monika Appel, doctoral student ombudsman
- Lotta Jäderlund, dectretary
- Eva Stening, sectretary
- Carl Lehto, Sluss DN
- Elisabet Lewan, director of studies, NJ Faculty
- Robert Glinwood, director of studies, NJ Faculty
- Åsa Klintborg Ahlklo, director of studies, LTV Faculty
- Helene Larsson Jönsson, director of studies, LTV Faculty
- Carl-Gustaf Thulin, director of studies, VH Faculty
Each faculty member must also have a personal deputy who is appointed by the vice-chancellor following proposals from the deans. A vice-chancellor decision from 20 April 2022 shows the deputies for each faculty member (in Swedish).
Additional persons could be granted the right to attend and speak at Fur meetings after contact with the secretary.
Read more about the tasks of Fur in the vice-chancellor's delegation of authority.