Here you can read about MoveOn and how the system works.
MoveON's different parts
- Administrators can manage international partnerships, collaborations, projects and agreements.
- We can choose to display agreements and collaborations on the web.
- You can link exchange opportunities and exchanges to a certain collaboration.
- Administrators can manage all types of mobility, such as study abroad programs, exchanges and internships, both incoming and outgoing students.
- Web-based application forms, with attached documents.
- Students can upload trip reports.
- Similar to students.
- Manage financial activities linked to a collaboration or agreement.
Different types of statistics can be easily extracted from the system.
If you want to read more about MoveON, you can do so on QS Unisolution's website.