Here you can read about Evald Programme and how the system works.
Program evaluations are part of SLU's quality system for education at the undergraduate and advanced level.
The program evaluation shall be carried out at the end of the program and shall supplement, not repeat other surveys such as; course evaluations, study social survey, alumni follow-up.
The program evaluations are primarily a tool for PSR and assistant PSR.
Purpose of the program evaluation
- Capture students' perception at the end of their education
- satisfaction, overall impression
- common thread, context
- progression, development / deepening
- Basis for self-evaluation before the quality dialogues
- Important for the program committee (PN) and program study director (PSR) in the first place
- A dozen standardized questions are given to students in all SLU's programs. Provides the opportunity to compare programs with each other and between different years.
- You can add five custom, program-specific questions.
- PSR is responsible for the evaluation and its implementation, as part of the follow-up at program level.
- PSR chooses when the program evaluation is to be opened. The opening date will be the date of the event, and the valuation will be open for three weeks when it closes automatically.
- The assessment is given in the language in which the program is given according to Ladok (Swedish or English).
- The students' authority to respond to a certain score is obtained directly from Ladok based on the student's program connection to a program opportunity. Students with study breaks must respond to the program evaluation of the batch of programs with which they complete the program studies.
- PSR can manually add students to the rating if they should respond but are not eligible.
- PSR can provide comments on the valuation in a free text box which is then displayed in the compilation generated for a PDF file.
The students answer their valuation here