To apply for NOVA funding, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject “Application for NOVA funding”.
The email shall contain the following:
- Course name, course code and link to syllabus
- A signed approval from head of department
Download template "Approval by head of Department"
- Course description (to be used at NOVA web page in order to recruit participants)
- List of teachers (names, titles and affiliations)
- Application deadline
- Number of seats
- Detailed course description of max two pages, containing:
- a preliminary schedule that describes the general outline of the course including classroom/field/lab modules and distance learning modules, and a description of mandatory assignment
-the responsibilities of each teacher
-a description of specific networking activities for students
-student recruitment plan describing how to ensure participation of at least 10 PhD students (from at least two NOVA institutions, alternatively at least one NOVA institution and one BOVA institution)
- a description of the added value of organizing the course as a NOVA course.