- For teachers and directors of studies Teaching in Higher Education, basic course
- For teachers and directors of studies Teaching in higher education, step two
- For supervisors For teachers and directors of studies Educating for critical thinking and criticality Critical thinking and a critical approach are important recurring themes in higher education.
- For teachers and directors of studies Grading and Assessment
- For teachers and directors of studies Education for sustainable development; course leaders
- For supervisors Doctoral supervision
- For supervisors Doctoral co-supervision in theory and practice
- For supervisors For teachers and directors of studies An inclusive university
- For supervisors For teachers and directors of studies Teaching Active E-learning A course that aims to develop the skill to use active e-learning by using the ideas from the...
- For teachers and directors of studies Project course, advanced course An advanced course in education which aims to further develop the participants in their role as...
- 15 Feb Supervision seminar - Quality and Quality Assurance in Doctoral Education
- 28 Mar Supervision seminar - Life and PhD education is an uncertain project. About uncertainty and risk, rumination, worrying and perfectionism
- 20 Apr Gender differences in pedagogic engagement at SLU: what does it mean?
- 11 May Supervision seminar - Fieldwork is not just data gathering. How to support PhD students
- 30 May New Threats to Educational Integrity in Academic Writing
Published: 16 January 2023 - Page editor: firstname.lastname@example.org