The doctoral student applies for a degree to the Division of Educational Affairs at SLU with the help of Ladok for students.
Before sending in the application, the student must check that:
- all courses have been completed and registered in Ladok;
- details of an approved thesis/licentiate thesis and the date of the thesis defence/licentiate seminar have been registered in Ladok;
- the title of the thesis/licentiate thesis is correct in Ladok. If the title is in Swedish, there must be an English translation.
- Agronomie licentiatexamen/Degree of Licentiate of Agriculture
- Filosofie licentiatexamen/Degree of Licentiate of Philosophy
- Skoglig licentiatexamen/Degree of Licentiate of Forestry
- Teknologie licentiatexamen/Degree of Licentiate of Technology
- Veterinärmedicine licentiatexamen/Degree of Licentiate of Veterinary Medicine
- Agronomie doktorsexamen/Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture
- Filosofie doktorsexamen/Degree of Doctor of Philosophy
- Skoglig doktorsexamen/Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Forestry
- Teknologie doktorsexamen/Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Technology
- Veterinärmedicine doktorsexamen/Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Veterinary Medicine
Doctoral award ceremony
When you have been awarded your degree you can choose to participate in the doctoral award ceremony at the university.