In Umeå there are five different types of meeting rooms and classrooms. Below is a brief description of the different categories.
1. Classrooms on level 4, 5 and 6. These rooms are booked by our booking service. Read more HERE.
2. LRC rooms (library) are booked by students in SLU's room booking system TimeEdit. Read more HERE
3. Common meeting rooms are distributed through out the house and are booked in Outlook. The rooms in Umeå has names starting with "Um".
4. The larger bookable rooms/ facilities are Dungen, Lyckan and Åteln. They are booked by the Service center (via outlook)
5. Some meeting rooms are operated by the departments and are booked by the administration of the department.