Book resources via TimeEdit
Two departments and the library can book some of their resources (e.g. vehicles or rooms) by themselves via TimeEdit. On this page we show you how to do it.
Those who can book resources via TimeEdit are:
- Department of Clinical Sciences (vehicles)
- Department of Urban and Rural Development (studio)
- Library (group study rooms within the library premises)
- Students (group study rooms)
This is how you do it
- Go to SLU's TimeEdit startpage
- Go to Staff - portal by clicking the "Staff (EN)" - link
- Login with your SLU-account
- Click on one of the booking pages, e.g. "Group study room booking - Libraries"
- You click in the calendar and choose which time and room you want to book
- A dialogue box is then displayed where you can enter a mandatory comment regarding the booking
- Finally you click the "Reserve" - button
You can see your own reservations in the table "My reservations" that is shown in the left lower part of the page.
Further information regarding how to make reservations in TimeEdit can be found here.