Book resources via TimeEdit
Last changed: 15 June 2022
On this page we show you how to book certain resources (e.g. rooms or equipment) via TimeEdit´s module for web reservations, TE Reserve.
This is how you do it
- Go to TimeEdit's web interface
- Go to Staff - portal by clicking the "Staff" - link
- Login with your SLU-account
- Click on one of the reservation pages, e.g. "Room reservation - Libraries" or "Equipment reservation for staff"
- You click in the calendar and choose which time and resource you want to book
- A dialogue box is then displayed where you can enter a mandatory comment regarding the reservation
- Finally you click the "Reserve" - button
You can see your own reservations in the table "My reservations" that is shown in the left lower part of the page.
Further information regarding how to make reservations in TimeEdit's web interface can be found here.