Book a resource in KronoX
Two departments and the library can book some of their resources (e.g. vehicles or animals) themselves, just as students can book a group room, in KronoX. On this page we show you how to do it.
Those who can book resources through KronoX are:
- Department of Clinical Sciences (book the resource vehicles)
- Department of Urban and Rural Development (atelier)
- Library (group rooms within the library premises)
This is how you do it
- Go to SLU's KronoX page.
- Log in.
- Click on the Book a resurs tab.
- The view below will be displayed, where you can make the actual
- To book a room, you click on a time when it is free, i.e. the times
marked in green.
- A dialogue box is then displayed where you can enter a description
of the booking.
Times that are marked in red, i.e. are booked, show who has made the booking
(AD-name). If the cursor is placed over the booked time,
the text entered by the person who made the booking is displayed.
You can see your own bookings to the right.