On this page, you will find links to more detailed information on data protection as well as to templates for various data protection tasks.
In this manual, we explain some common concepts related to data protection, as well as the proper procedure for collecting personal data.
If you are supervising a degree project, you need to make sure that any personal data that is part of the project is handled correctly. Find out what you need to know in this manual.
This quick guide is intended as a help for SLU researchers who process personal data as part of their research projects.
Important information for anyone planning a survey.
What to think about when processing personal data in connection with online teaching, especially if you record lectures.
As of July 2020, transferring personal data to the US using the Privacy Shield framework is not allowed. If you have suppliers or cooperation partners in the US, you need to be aware of this and take the necessary measures.
Data protection templates (Word format)
- Information to data subjects
- Information to data subjects - for newsletters
- Information to data subjects - instructions for the template
- Impact assessment for the processing of personal data
- Data processing agreement
- Consent form for the processing of personal data in research projects
- Consent form for the processing of personal data in independent projects
Data protection training for SLU staff
This training is a nanolearning course and consists of 12 short lessons.
The course is only available to SLU staff. Log on from the staff web start page before you open the data protection course.
- Terms and concepts in data protection