Last changed: 04 January 2023

For some of the buildings on Campus Ultuna (VHC, Ulls hus and Undervisningshuset/the Teaching Building,) fault reports should be submitted on the web page for the building in question. On the same page, you can register requests for service and environmental matters.

For all other premises, any faults should be reported via the service organisation or campus management office in the building, or directly to the property owner Akademiska Hus.

Emergencies such as water leaks must be reported directly to Akademiska Hus on their emergency number, 018-68 32 04 (open 24 hours a day).