Lectures by SLU´s senior environmental assessment specialists
seminars, workshops |
In the autumn of 2020, SLU´s vice-chancellor appointed our first senior environmental assessment specialists. On 11–12 May, they will hold popular science lectures open to everyone – feel free to attend!
The lectures will be live-streamed via play.slu.se (link to be published later). No pre-registration is required. More information, including times, will be published at a later date.
Speakers (order of lectures to be confirmed)
11 May (afternoon):
- Jonas Fridman, Research Group Leader at the Department of Forest Resource Management
- Lars Sonesten, Researcher at the Department of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment
- Malin Strand, Environmental Assessment Specialist at the Swedish Species Information Centre
12 May (morning):
- Johan Dannewitz, Researcher at the Department of Aquatic Resources
- Holger Dettki, Researcher at the Department of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies and the Swedish Species Information Centre
- Katarina Kyllmar, Research Group Leader at the Department of Soil and Environment
2021-05-11 - 2021-05-12
EMA Council, SLU Additional info:
The lectures are primarily intended for employees, students and alumni at SLU, but colleagues outside the university are also welcome to attend.
If you have questions about the programme, contact Anna Lundhagen, pro-vice-chancellor responsible for collaboration and environmental monitoring and assessment.
Page editor: firstname.lastname@example.org