Jump to main content

In case of an emergency or incident

In case of immediate danger or emergency, call 112. Remember to also notify your manager.

Call 114 14 to contact the police for non-emergency matters.

Call 113 13 to receive or provide information on non-emergency accidents or crises.

Contact a security guard (for example to report doors left unlocked, unsafe situations, emergency building issues).

If a problem occurs in a SLU buildning, eg ventilation, lighting, cleaning etc., please use "Fault report-premises".

For internal reporting in the IA-system, use the button below.

Victim of a crime

Then you may need to file a report with the police.

Discrimination and harassment

If you are the subject of discrimination or harassment, you can find more information here: About discrimination. About victimisation.

Published: 04 July 2022 - Page editor: ssm-webb@slu.se