SLU’s vice-chancellor has decided on specific titles and a defined competence level for staff working with environmental monitoring and assessment.
The following titles have been created:
- Environmental assessment assistant
- Environmental assessment analyst
- Environmental assessment specialist
The Environmental assessment specialist is an academic employment described in SLU's employment regulations (in Swedish "anställningsordning").
In addition to the titles above, there is a competence level, senior environmental assessment specialist, that staff can apply for in a similar way teachers and researchers can apply for the title of docent.
- Application: senior environmental assessment specialist at SLU (in Swedish)
- Decision by SLU’s vice-chancellor (pdf, in Swedish)