There are still a few open seats to the GCUA 2030 mentorship programme starting January 2023. This is a unique opportunity for you to meet and network with international colleagues with focus on global perspectives. We are looking for both mentors and mentees to join this global programme, please send in your application no later than 12 October.
The programme will be led by Dr. Katarina Billing who is a certified psychologist, coach and journalist with more than 20 years’ experience of working with people and leadership development.
What: The programme consists of six modules and is designed to meet the following goals:
- Support PhD students’ sustainable (self) leadership within academia
- Strengthen the PhD students relational and communication skills—for visibility, networking, collaboration and stakeholder management
- Reflect and learn more about the academic culture and norms
- Reflect and learn about a norm critical leadership and approach
- Create a strong community of learning, support, and development
Read an interview with one of this year's mentees.
Interested to participate?
We are now looking for both mentors and mentees for the mentorship programme starting January 2023. If you are interested in participating or know someone who might be, please read more at the link below and contact the GCUA 2030 coordinator to apply. Deadline 12 October.
Read more about the application process here!
Global Challenges University Alliance is a network of 20 university partners from across the globe with a common vision of contributing to sustainable, global development. GCUA 2030 offers a global learning forum for PhD students and young researchers providing a range of learning and networking activities.
GCUA 2030 provides workshops, webinars, courses and different programs focusing on PhD-students.
Would you like to know more about GCUA 2030? Please visit our web page or submit to our newsletter.