- 01 December 2021 Reintroducing previous contact tracing procedure at SLU The last few months have seen low numbers of infections in society, but numbers are now widely on the increase. Vaccination coverage is high, which has meant milder consequences compared to previous coronavirus waves.
- 01 October 2021 For heads of departments/units/divisions Back at SLU – what happens next? We are now starting to gradually return to a working life without pandemic restrictions.
- 17 September 2021 Welcome back A gradual return to the workplace for staff who have worked from home during the pandemic from September 29.
- 10 September 2021 For teachers and directors of studies Change or add to your room bookings for study period 2 It will now be possible to make full use of teaching spaces at SLU.
- 20 August 2021 Business trips During the summer, questions have come up regarding business trips.
- 20 August 2021 For heads of departments/units/divisions For teachers and directors of studies Room bookings and face-to-face gatherings SLU follows the Public Health Agency's guidelines, some of which have been eased during the summer regarding the maximum number of people allowed in a room, rules on public gatherings, etc.
- 08 June 2021 For teachers and directors of studies Instructions for teaching and examination 2021 autumn semester. The chair of the Board of Education has decided on Instructions for teaching and examination in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, 2021 autumn semester.
- 04 May 2021 Coronavirus vaccine FAQs Am I entitled to get vaccinated during working hours? Can my employer force me to get vaccinated?
SLU's organisation for handling the effects of the coronavirus
SLU's crisis organisation is activated to handle issues and any new decisions from the government.
The crisis management team meets every second week to take any necessary new decisions.
The web page on corona, with its web pages for different target groups, are updated continuously. Also, employees with operational responsibility receive regular updates by email, as do students.
We are working as quickly as possible to get out correct information, in Swedish and English.
Our shared responsibility
- Get vaccinated if you have not already done so.
- Unvaccinated people should continue to be careful.
- Stay at home if you feel even slightly unwell.
- Feeling unwell? Go and get tested for COVID-19. To know where, please visit 1177.
- If you are infected with Covid-19 – follow the information above!
Staff with questions about corona related issues, or who need practical advice in case they become infected, should contact their immediate superior.
Students should contact their programme director of studies, contact details can be found on the programme web pages.
Both staff and students should keep themselves updated via http://krisinformation.se/en.
If you suspect that you have contracted the virus, read more at http://krisinformation.se/en (emergency information from Swedish authorities), or phone 113 13 (national information number for information on emergencies) and ask for advice.