City: Room S at Campus Ultuna and digital participation
Organiser: SLU Future Food
The Interdisciplinary Academy (IDA) provides an oportunity for SLU researchers from all faculties to increase their knowledge of and interest in interdisciplinary research and to strengthen their ability to address research issues from an interdisciplinary approach. IDA is initiated and led by SLU Future Food, one of SLU's four future platforms, and is also supported by the NJ faculty.
SLU Future Food is a platform for research and collaboration to develop knowledge, solutions and innovations aimed at ensuring that the entire food system is characterized by economic, ecological and social sustainability to overcome tomorrow's challenges. The research addresses both plants and animals, from the smallest molecules to global systems.
- The seminar will be held in Room S, Ulls Hus at Campus Ultuna
- You will be able to participate in the seminar via video link from rooms in Alnarp (TBD) and Umeå (Mötesrum Kronan)
- You are also welcome to participate in the meeting via Zoom. The link will be sent out some days before the event.
- Digital participatione is eco-friendly and convenient, but you will miss the all important networking.
- The event will be conducted in English but questions and discussions may be conducted in Swedish