City: Webinar on Zoom
Organiser: SLU Future Food, SLU One Health, SLU Urban Futures, SLU Future Forests and SLU Global
- Climate conversations at SLU
- The Swedish Government's web site on Stockholm+50
- SLU Future Food's podcast Feeding Your Mind, episode 26 (in Swedish): Stockholm +50: Hur har vi förvaltat tiden som gått?
- Debate article about the climate in Aftonbladet 2022-08-25 initiated by scientists at SLU and endorsed by 1 944 Swedish scientists
Host, moderator and speakers
Annsofie Wahlström, Program Director at SLU Future Food, host
Ylva Carlqvist Warnborg, Science Journalist, SLU Future Food, moderator
Johanna Lissinger Peitz, Senior Adviser at Miljödepartementet, speaker
Sara Gräslund, Head of SLU Global, SLU
Björn Fondén, member of Stockholm +50 Youth Task Force
Michael Jones, Adviser at the SLU Swedish Biodiversity Centre (CBM)
Jeannette Eggerts, Programme Director at the Department of Forest Resource Management, SLU
SLU Future Food is a platform for research and collaboration to develop knowledge, solutions and innovations aimed at ensuring that the entire food system is characterized by economic, ecological and social sustainability to overcome tomorrow's challenges. The research addresses both plants and animals, from the smallest molecules to global systems.
SLU Future Forests is a platform for interdisciplinary forest research and research communication. The platform is a collaboration between SLU, Umeå University and Skogforsk. We are one of SLU's four future platforms.
SLU Future One Health is a strategic platform for interdisciplinary research and collaborations that provides knowledge and solutions to good health and welfare for animals and people in sustainable ecosystems. More content is available on the Swedish page.
SLU Urban Futures is a strategic platform that develops and strengthens transdisciplinary research, education and collaboration in sustainable urban development.
SLU Global is a unit at the Vice-Chancellor's Office that supports and facilitates the university's efforts to collaborate with low-income countries and regions, based on the Global Goals of the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development.
- The event will be conducted in English
- The audience will be able to note down reflections and suggest topics for discussion at future SLU Climate Conversations