User guide Axis Camera Station mobile app
- Launch the Camera Station app
- Click "SURVEILLANCE2-1"
- You now get a view of all the cameras you have access to
- Click on the respective camera you wish to view. You can also use the grid symbol at the top right to adjust the appearance of the overview view.
- To redirect the camera view, click on the area you are interested in
- To zoom, you can double-click an area or pinch with two fingers
- In the upper right you have a camera roll, this can be used to review recorded material.
Note that you can NOT export video footage through the app. Then the ACS computer client is required.
- At the bottom left you have a camera symbol, this can be used to take a snapshot.
- At the bottom in the middle you have a symbol with three horizontal lines, this can be used to select the camera angle.
- In the lower right corner you have three vertical points, which you can use to access any settings.
- In the upper left corner you have an arrow pointing to the left, this takes you back to the overview view.