Tent available to book on Campus Ultuna
There is a new addition on Campus Ultuna. A large tent has been erected as a complement to indoor classrooms. Booking the tent is free of charge.
On Monday, a large tent was erected on Campus Ultuna as a complement to indoor classrooms and for student union activities. The tent will remain until 25 September. On 31 August the tent is booked for roll-call day. To reduce the queues for the Service Center inside Ull's house, on September 1 and 2, there will be stations in the tent where students can pick up their access cards and their user accounts (AD-konto) between 09:00 to 14:00.
The tent can be booked, free of charge, for teaching and other activities. To book, contact Room Booking at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The tent may be booked between 8.00 and 22.00.
- Booking is free of charge
- No more than 50 people allowed
- If the tent is not booked, it can be used for students having their lunch.
- Securitas will do the rounds each evening.
There are tables and chairs for 30 people set up in rows.