An upgrade of SLU's SharePoint will take place between the dates of March 22 from 5:00 pm to March 27 8:00 am. All SharePoint pages will be set to read-only during the upgrade, meaning that no new files can be uploaded and no changes can be made.
Starting Monday, March 27, at 8:00 am, you will be able to access your pages as usual.
Here is a list of some of the new features in the new version of SharePoint Subscription Edition:
- A more modern and responsive interface.
- Improved search capabilities and faster access to relevant information.
- Improved ability to create and customize websites using simpler tools without coding.
- Improved abilities to create and manage document libraries and lists, with more options for organizing and managing information.
- Increased ability to use and collaborate with Office tools, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, directly from SharePoint.
- Increased ability to manage and monitor actions and changes in documents and lists, with the ability to view previous versions and restore previous versions.