Information in English about maintenance on SLU’s telephony system
On Wednesday, January 16, between 05.30 pm and 10.00 pm SLU’s telephony system will be down for maintenance. The affected services are listed below.
The following services will experience a complete shutdown during the maintenance:
- All fixed extensions (IP telephony).
- All mobile extensions (Office extension). Note! SOS alarm is available.
- All PBX-connected door/entry phones.
- All fixed, remote extensions.
- Voicemail and referral system.
- DECT-telephony in Uppsala
The SLU switchboard will be open and take all incoming calls throughout the maintenance.
Questions? Please contact SLU’s telephony service by mail to email@example.com or by phone to extension number 6600.