When you wish to retire

Last changed: 02 January 2024

When the time comes to retire, you need to inform your department/division as well as the National Government Employee Pensions Board (SPV) in good time. You need to find out what applies to you and submit all the necessary paperwork in good time.

SLU has a service agreement with SPV, for information email slu@spv.se. Use the form provided by SPV to end your employment and start drawing your pension.