To stimulate cross-faculty collaborations and further strengthen aquaculture research at SLU we announce a new call! Applications will be granted a maximum of 200 000 SEK. The last day to apply is 23 June 2021.
Aquaculture research in a broad sense
Our mission is to promote and coordinate aquaculture research and education at SLU.
The applicants should be SLU researchers (minimum doctoral degree) and the projects/activities should fall into the subject of aquaculture in a broad sense including:
- feed and nutrition
- food science
- animal health
- animal welfare
- aquatic ecology
- farming systems (e.g. circular systems, agro-aqua systems).
Apply for grants
Examples of what grants can be given for:
- writing research applications
- pilot projects
- feasibility studies
- syntheses (which result in a report/article)
- education (curriculum proposals)
- PhD Courses
- new infrastructure/equipment (provided that it will be of benefit to several departments/faculties)
- hosting sabbaticals for aquaculture researchers
- contributions for organizing workshops, conferences and seminars.
Last day to apply is 23 June, 2021.
A decision will be taken and communicated in September 2021.
Welcome with your application!