Library services during covid-19
The SLU Library’s services are affected by covid-19 regarding opening hours and staffing. Here you can find up to date information.
As always you stay home if you have any cold- or flu symptoms, and we all need to be mindful of our physical distance to each other. Thank you for your help and consideration of others!
SLU follows recommendations from the Swedsih government and Public Health Agency, you can learn more here:
Opening hours and our library spaces
- For current opening hours, see Addresses and opening hours at the SLU University Library
The following measures have been taken in Umeå, Uppsala and Alnarp:
- Protective glas at all customer service points
- More space between furniture
- Floor markers and extra signage as reminders to keep your distance
- More stations with hand sanitizer
Digital customer service and support
We are happy to help you via email, chat or phone. You can call or chat with us during weekdays 9-16.
All our support services are still available to support you in your studies, please use the respective links for up to date information on each service:
If you are unable to visit the campus you can return the books by mail. Keep in mind that your loans will be automatically renewed as long as there are no requests from other patrons.