Here, you can find the procedures and instructions for activities at the Faculty of Faculty of Forest Sciences (S).
The document is a supplement to SLU’s Environmental Handbook. The faculty’s activities are outlined in the Description of operations.
Procedures and instructions
- Fieldwork safety guidelines and procedures at the S Faculty (SLU-1652)
- Skinnskatteberg - Verksamhetsrutiner (SLU-590)(only in Swedish)
- Ultuna - Procedure for environmental considerations at the Department of Forest Biomaterials and Technology, division of Wood Science (SLU-343)
- Umeå - BTC Biomass Technology Centre (SLU-282)
- Umeå - Washing vehicles (SLU-248)
- Umeå - Guidelines for animals and fish handling (SLU-250)
- Umeå - Verksamhetsrutin för miljötekniskt centrum (SLU-1700)(only in Swedish)
- Umeå - Measurement of environmental performance (SLU-1642)
- Umeå - Training and continuing professional development (SLU-249)(only in Swedish)
- Umeå - Training and internal communication plan (SLU-436)(only in Swedish)