Submit nominations for the 2020 Vice-Chancellor Mårten Carlsson’s Award
In 1995, SLU established Vice-Chancellor Mårten Carlsson’s Award as a homage to Mårten Carlsson and his work as vice-chancellor at SLU 1982–1994. The award “rewards excellent efforts that have promoted dialogue between society, business and SLU”.
The award is given to someone working at or outside SLU. In order for an SLU employee to receive the award, they must have contributed efforts outside their ordinary duties. The prize is awarded as a sum of money.
- 2018: Lecturer Jan Larsson, Partnership Alnarp
- 2016: ex Senior Extension Specialist Per Andersson
- 2014: ex Nature Conservation Counsellor Torleif Ingelög
- 2012: Senior Extension Specialist Margareta Stigson
- 2010: Docent Torgny Wiederholm
- 2008: Professor Hans Andersson
- 2006: Forest Manager Roger Asserståhl
- 2004: Doctor of Agriculture Olle Petterson
- 2002: Research Group Leader Bengt Ehnström, the Swedish Species Information Centre
- 2000: Operations Manager Torsten Kellander, Torslunda Research Station
- 1998: Internet Coordinator Eva Fridman, S Faculty, SLU
- 1996: Professor Olof Bolin, Department of Economics, SLU
Send you nominations, including a justification, in a sealed envelope to Registrator, Box 7070, 750 07 Uppsala, by Thursday 30 April 2020 the latest. Write "Rektor Mårten Carlssons pris" on the envelope. You can also send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, contact Academy Secretary Sune Lindh.
We look forward to receiving your nomination.