Senior Lecturer in Mathematical Statistics
Published: 10 January 2019
The Senior Lecturer will work with development of the Department’s research in the subject area, environmental monitoring and assessment programs and education.
Specific tasks for the Senior Lecturer will be to:
- develop and lead the teaching of Mathematical Statistics at undergraduate, advanced and doctoral levels, as well as supervise doctoral students,
- carry out statistical consultation within the Department as well as at other departments at the Faculty of Forest Sciences and SLU,
- contribute to the development of the subject area of Mathematical Statistics, and regularly publish scientific articles and participate in scientific conferences,
- develop and maintain national and international networks of researchers, industry and society,
- actively seek external funding for research.
A person shall be qualified for appointment as Senior Lecturer if he or she has:
completed a doctorate in Mathematical Statistics, Statistics, or equivalent,
demonstrated skills in research in Mathematical Statistics, Statistics, or related subjects,
good pedagogic skills and has completed university pedagogic courses equivalent to ca 10 weeks full-time studies or acquired equivalent knowledge by other means,
good knowledge in English.
Place of work
Form of employment
Permanent employment, we practice probationary employment for 6 months
According to agreement
We welcome your application no later than 2019-01-31
Page editor: email@example.com