There were several recruitment issues on the agenda at the 14 December meeting. Other items covered financial information and status reports on the expansion project and the UDS-VH integration project.
Pending approval by the vice-chancellor, the board decided to launch the following recruitments:
- a professor of veterinary immunology
- a professor of applied ethology
- a professor of veterinary bacteriology
- a professor of veterinary public health science specialising in food safety.
The board also decided to launch the following recruitments:
- a senior lecturer in equine medicine
- a senior lecturer in veterinary pathology
- an associate senior lecturer in veterinary nursing in anesthesiology and intensive care.
The board decided to abort the following recruitments:
- a professor of veterinary pathology
- a senior lecturer in the anatomy and histology of domestic animals.
New professor at the VH Faculty
On 14 December, the vice-chancellor decided to promote Nils Fall, Department of Clinical Sciences, to professor of clinical veterinary epidemiology.