CRU networking meeting 2018
Welcome to the CRU Networking Meeting on August 21 2018
Place: Waldenströmsalen, Rudbeck laboratory entrance level, C11.
Time: 1 pm to 3.30 pm
Poster competition for PhD-students with the price of 10 000 SEK to the award winning poster.
- Faranak Azarbayjani, Department of Cell Biology, UU, The effect of hypoxia in development
- Theodora Kunovac Kallak, Department of Women's and Children's Health, UU, Impact of maternal health and the intrauterine environment for the future health of the child
- Bodil Ström Holst, Department of Clinical Sciences, SLU, New analyses in reproductive endocrinology
- Britt Berglund, Department of Animal Breeding and Genetics, SLU, New tools and traits in the genetic evaluation of dairy cow fertility - SwNorFert
- Ida Hallberg, Department of Clinical Sciences, SLU, Effect of PFNA exposure on bovine early embryo development
- Helena Kaihola, Department of Women's and Children's Health, UU, Biological markers for increased IVF success rate
Please register attendance and posters (all posters are welcome, not only for the competition) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 16. Please report allergies for the coffee break.