The environmental group at VH/UDS have created an environmental activity in the format of a printer challenge. We will record the amount printed paper during a specific period during autumn 2023. We at HUV have decided to decrease the amount of printed paper during October to December 2023 and will compare this to the same period 2022, see attached ppt-file (only in Swedish). The decrease will be presented in December and an award awaits!
Suggestion on how to decrease the amount of prints:
- Print on both sides of the paper
- Use ”two sheets per page” if possible
- Review and write digital comments on PDF-file, e.g. articles, reports, protocols etc.
- When printing remove unnecessary pages such as references, cover sheet etc.
- Use electronic handouts to students
If you have more suggestions please inform the environmental representative!
More info about the printing challenge (in Swedish)