HUV's ledningsgrupp (management board) meet every sixth week, usually on Tuesdays. The management team consists of the head of Department, deputy head of Department, head of Administration, Director of studies; for undergraduate and postgraduate education, laboratory head, communication officer and a representative for the PhD-students.
Agenda for the meetings is available at HUV Common and minutes at Arbetsplatsen. Unfortunately the minutes are in Swedish
The management board had a meeting May 31 protocol in Swedish and here is a brief summary on what was discussed.
- The advertisement for professor in ruminant nutrition will be discussed at the faculty board meeting June 14 and most likely the ad is out soon.
- The two applications received for additional funding for MSc work have been granted funding.
- Financial result at the end of April is -1.3 million, full year budget - 3.1 million.
- Conscious co-financing. An issue that needs to have increased awareness. Further discussion on this will be started in the Research Strategy Group during autumn.
- Discussed the ongoing re organization and this info was presented last Friday by Ewa. Will be posted soon in Teams.
- There is a continued need to follow up on our data management and data management plans.