Important when applying for scholarships at the NJ Faculty
The NJ Faculty is responsible for a number of scholarships for undergraduate and Master’s students as well as researchers and doctoral students. Some scholarships are also available to graduates. For the 2020 call for applications, some changes have been made. Therefore, take note of who is allowed to apply for which scholarships.
The application period for the 2020 scholarships is 1–31 March 2020.
Applications must be submitted digitally using the ReachMee system. More information on the application process.
For the 2020 scholarships, you can apply for activities that take place during the period 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020.
You can apply for scholarships for the following:
- unless something else is listed in the criteria for each fund
- exchange studies
- degree projects
- study trips (as part of a course or programme)
- university-level courses
- research projects
- course literature (relevant to courses/programmes at SLU).
You cannot apply for scholarships for the following:
- double rent costs.
All NJ Faculty scholarships
List of scholarships at the NJ Faculty. The link leads to the ReachMee login page where all applications are submitted.
- Check the specific requirements for the scholarship you are interested in.
- If there is a credit requirement, applications with fewer credits will not be taken into consideration.
- If you are several people applying with the same aim, submit individual applications, but state who your co-applicants are.
- Enter all the information that each fund requests.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- All attachments must be in pdf format.
- Ensure that all required attachments are submitted and legible.
- Describe what the application is for as well as the purpose in as much detail as possible. Submit information (if available) about the places and people you will be visiting. For example, do not just write "I will visit a few farms on the North American east coast".
- Justify your choice of travel costs. When possible, always choose the cheapest options.
- Always submit a detailed cost calculation.
- Enter the date for the planned activity.
- Population registration certificates can be ordered from the Swedish Tax Agency. Check that your population registration certificate contains the necessary information.
- If your application is for a degree project, study trip, project work or placement/fieldwork you must submit a signed certificate from a supervisor or head of department (certificate templates are available for each activity).
Scholarships from other faculties
The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science (VH) manages a fund that is for doctoral students and younger researchers. Olof Claesson's fund furthers research and doctoral education within the fields of milk extraction and dairy products. More information (in Swedish only) can be found under the header "Stipendiefonder sökbara för lärare och forskare".
More information about the VH Faculty scholarship.
Processing personal data
Funds that it has not been possible to distribute are returned to the fund in question two years after the scholarship committee decision.
Population registration certificate
You can order a population registration certificate from the Swedish Tax Agency.