Information about the ISP and log in to the ISP portal
Questions about the ISP portal contact ISP@slu.se
1. A preliminary ISP is created by the intended principal supervisor in the ISP portal. The preliminary ISP is used by the head of department and the faculty in the process on deciding on admission on a new doctoral student.
2. When the principal supervisor is ready he/she sends the preliminary ISP to the head of department for review and approval prior to the application for admission to the faculty.
3. If the head of department approves the ISP, it is forwarded to the faculty's director of studies for review.
4. The principal supervisor prints the ISP and adds it to the admission documents.
5. After a decision on admission has been made by the faculty board, the faculty administrator at the faculty office fills in the date of admission and SLU ID in the ISP.
6. After the doctoral student has been admitted and started his/her studies, the doctoral student and principal supervisor have three months to complete the ISP with, among other things, the date of study start (if it differs from the date of admission) and commitments for the doctoral student and supervisor for the coming year.
7. Then it is the head of department's turn to evaluate the proposal for ISP for year 1. If he/she approves ISP, a pdf copy of the document is sent to Public360 for digital approval by the doctoral student, principal supervisor and head of department. Then the document is automatically archived in Public360.
8. An automatic email will be sent to the faculty study director for information that a new ISP has been decided.
9. An ISP draft for year 2 is created automatically in the ISP portal when the pdf copy is sent for signing and archiving, and the main supervisor and doctoral student can start revising this ISP draft whenever they wish.