At Degree Projects at the VH Faculty you can find all information and links you need when it comes to the process from application and registration to reporting and depositing, including forms for Project plan (form B) and Grade decision/Approval of degree project (form C).
Administration of degree projects within VH
Education Services VHC handles registration and reporting in Ladok as well as depositing degree Projects in Epsilon, within the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences. Here you may find some information regarding our routines.
Within the different degree project courses there are different routines and templates. Some are course specific and some are joint routines.
Degree projects 30 credits:
Biology / Animal Sciences
- Degree projects within the VH Faculty (VH Faculty general page)
- Application and registration degree projects within VH (US routines)
- Templates for front- and title pages (US templates)
- Reporting and depositing degree projects within VH (US routines)
- Degree project in Veterinary Medicine (course specific)
Bachelor projects 15 credits
- Biology - EX0520
- Animal Sciences - EX0553
- Veterinary Medicine - EX0700
Degree project 15 credits
- Veterinary Nursing - EX0796
Educational Services VHC handles reporting and depositing degree projects within the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org