The following routines regarding reporting and depositing degree projects within the VH Faculty applies to all degree projects within the area of animal science and biology. Separate routines and instructions are available for bachelor projects and for degree projects within veterinary medicine.
Templates for front- and title page are available for students in the Libary Canvasroom for degree projects.
The student is responsible to do the front- and title page according to instructions.
The grade decision/data for reporting in Ladok is filled by the supervisor, signed by the supervisor and the examiner and sent to Education Services. The form is found at the webpage for degree projects within the VH Faculty.
The date when the student sends the final version to the supervisor/examiner= the date of approval.
When the project is approved by the examiner the supervisor/examiner sends the project as a file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the grade decision/data for reporting in Ladok + the final version of the project is received the grade is reported in Ladok.
After reporting in Ladok the file is deposited in Epsilon, by Education Services. If the project should have a publication number this is added before depositing, by Education Services.
The student's resposibility
- Do the front- and title page according to instructions and templates
- Send the project to the examiner through Urkund, to be checked for plagiarismin
- Send the final version of the work to the supervisor
The supervisor's and the examiner's responsibility
- The supervisor fills in the Grade decision and signs
- The examiner fills in the grade and signs
- The grade decision is sent to Education Services (Box 7042)
- If a reading embargo is needed, Head of the department writes and signs a decision, which is forwarded to the Library and to email@example.com
- The supervisor or the examiner sends the final version of the work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Services' responsibility
- Check that both grade decision/data for reporting in Ladok and the final version of the work has been sent to us
- Report the grade in Ladok
- Controll that front- and title page is done according to instructions/templates
- Deposit the project in Epsilon