All scholarship applications are to be submitted digitally via ReachMee.
How to apply for scholarships using ReachMee
- Select the fund from which you want to apply for a scholarship from the list provided. Click “Ansök” (Apply) to be directed to the application form. You can apply for scholarships from several funds, but you will need to submit separate applications for each one.
- Once you have clicked “Ansök” you will be asked to log in or create a ReachMee account.
- Many of the questions are compulsory and you will need to provide answers to be able to proceed. If a question is not relevant to your application, write “NA” in the text field.
- Submit any documents required in PDF format.
- You will be able to save your application and go back to it before the final submission.
- If you want to change your application after it has been submitted, use the fund application button and click “Redigera” (Edit), make your changes, save, then resubmit.
- Be sure to use your SLU email address, otherwise important emails might end up in your spam folder. Once you have submitted your application, you will be sent a confirmation email to the address you provided.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered, so ensure you provide all the requested information.
- If you have any problems logging in to ReachMee, we recommend using Google Chrome.