On this page you find training and information events about external funding coming up in the near future as well as some links to well know providers of good training events.
The language below indicates in which language the event will be held. If yor are working on a large (> 10 M SEK) applications you may apply for training and information support to partly fund a course or meeting.
Training cources organised by the Grants Office
- Application economy for project financial administrators.
The course is about external funding with a focus on SLU-common routines and tools in the work of applying for external grants. The course will be held in Swedish.
Exemples of external training course organisers
- Europa Media Horizon 2020 Proposal Development, FP7 & H2020 Project Management and Financial Reporting, FP7 and Horizon 2020 Master of Finance and Administration, Project Development, Technical Management, Financial Management
- Finance Helpdesk Project Management, Financial, Financial Marie Curie, European Research Council (ERC), Research for the benefit of SMEs, Proposal development
- Hyperion How to Write a Competitive Proposal for Horizon 2020, How to Write the Impact of a Horizon 2020 Proposal, Proposal Clinics (Writing the Abstract and Impact), How to Present R&D Activities to Business Executives, Public Officials and Politicians
- Yellow Research H2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie ITN proposals, Marie Curie – Individual Fellowships, Writing Successful ERC Grant proposals, Consolidator Grants: ERC Interview Training, ERC Starting Grants: Interview Training, Writing successful collaborative projects Pillars 2 and 3, Marie Curie Project Management