Episode 3, Part 1.
Richard Bawden is interviewed by Nadarajah Sriskandarajah about his work to develop teaching and learning in the field of rural development.
Two central themes
- The important role of world view
- The concept of systemic learning
- Richard Bawden: Emeritus professor at Western Sydney University
- Nadarajah Sriskandarajah: Professor Emeritus at Dept. of Urban and Rural Development, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) in Uppsala
- Jan Stockfors: Educational developer at the Department of Learning and Digitalization, SLU
- Johan von Feilitzen: Recording & Editing at Utbildningsmedia, SLU