- 27 August 2021 Interdisciplinary master programs: utilizing breadth in student recruitment
- 28 May 2021 Agenda 2030 Global Challenges University Alliance Internationalization, global learning, and Agenda 2030, Part 2
- 11 May 2021 Agenda 2030 Global Challenges University Alliance Internationalization, global learning, and Agenda 2030, Part 1
- 26 February 2021 Writing across the curriculum
- 29 January 2021 The teaching and learning in the field of the rural development: Part 2
Each month, EPU publishes a new episode of their podcast SLU EDU Talks. Our educational developers lead conversations and interviews with various guests from SLU and other universities. They also have their own sections where they reflect on provocative and important issues together. All from available teaching in Corona times to research ethics for supervisors is discussed − and everything in between.
EDU Talks gives you new perspectives, creates curiosity or teaches you something new. The pod is for you who are researchers and university teachers, or have a commitment to higher education pedagogical issues.
How many episodes are there? We produce 10 episodes per year. They are published the last Friday, monthly.
Do you have an idea for a new episode? Please, write to email@example.com and submit your proposal.
Podcast editor: Minha Park, educational developer, EPU
You can find the podcast here