Procedures and contacts at the LTV-faculty
Here you can find information about the organization and procedures of doctoral education at the LTV-faculty. You will also find contact information to persons who can give advise and support.
Chair person of the doctoral education committee (FUN-LTV):
Åsa Lankinen (vice dean for doctoral education) Phone: 040-415367.
Faculty directors of doctoral education:
Helene Larsson Jönsson, Department of Biosystems and Technology, Phone: 040-415370. Responsible for doctoral education subjects in Science and Technology.
Åsa Klintborg Ahlklo, Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management. Phone: 040-415421. Responsible for doctoral education subjects in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
Administrator at the faculty office:
Lotta Malmborg, LTV faculty office, Box 52, 23053 Alnarp, phone: 040-41 50 25
Secretary of the doctoral education committee (FUN-LTV).
Contact persons at the departments
Helene Larsson Jönsson, responsible for doctoral education subjects in Science and Technology.
Åsa Klintborg Ahlklo, responsible for doctoral education subjects in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
Plant Protection Biology: Peter Anderson
Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management: Kristina Blennow
Biosystems and Technology: Helene Larsson Jönsson
Plant breeding: Li-Hua Zhu
Department of Work Science, Business Economics and Environmental Psychology: Caroline Hägerhäll
Members of the doctoral education committe at the LTV Faculty (FUN-LTV)
- Åsa Lankinen, chair, vice dean doctoral education
- Helene Larsson Jönsson, member, faculty director of study
- Åsa Klintborg Ahlklo, member, faculty director of study
- Kristina Blennow, member
- Per Hofvander, member
- Murilo Araujo Sandroni, doctoral student representative
- Annika Hinze, doctoral student representative
- Camilla Söderquist, library representative
- Karl Lövrie, deputy dean
- Annica Thomsson, Faculty Education Officer
- Annika Felton, S Faculty representative
- Thomas Oles, Dept of Urban and Rural Development
- Daniel Valentini, doctoral student representative, Dept of Urban and Rural Development
- Tomas Österman, research officer
- Lotta Malmborg, secretary
Information on prolongation
Different tasks (for example teaching or union work) will make the doctoral student entitled to prolongation of the doctoral study time. If you have any questions about the routines for this at faculty level, please contact Lotta Malmborg at the LTV faculty office.
For information on prolongation at central SLU-level, please contact Lotta Hansson.